5 Unknown Things about Katie
Well, I feel honored to have gotten tagged by Craig Manson at GeneaBlogie since I am turning into an inactive blogger. All the genealogy bloggers are tagging each other to play a game of truth. I'm supposed to share 5 things about myself that people may not know. Here goes nothing:
1. I have an undergraduate degree in Travel & Tourism, but have never left the United States :)
2. I love to play basketball and was All-Conference for 2 years in High School
3. My favorite book is Pride & Prejudice
4. I am very weak when it comes to donuts - they are SO good
5. I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little boys (that's why my blogging is almost non-existent these days). And I want 2-4 more kids - that should be a surprising statement since almost everyone stops at 2 kids these days.
And that's me! Every blog I read in the genealogy world has been tagged, so I'll end my round of the game here.