My Genealogy is All Done....
How many of you have heard that line before? I've heard at least 5 members of the LDS church say that their genealogy is all done. "So-and-So" has done it all. Real genealogists roll their eyes or just smile a fake smile.
* Have you made records of your own life?
* Do you have accurate records of your immediate family?
* Do you have copies of your ancestors’ records?
* Have you checked your genealogy for completeness and accuracy?
* Have you found your ancestors in original documents?
* Do you have a family organization?
* Have you considered descendancy research?
* What do you know about your ancestors’ lives?
* Do you have family photographs or documents?
* Do you own family heirlooms?
* Do you have time to serve others in family history?